Friday, July 24, 2009

oke worst birthday

okay this year is the Worst birthday ever. know why?cause this year i didn't get anything for it DAMMIT ! i know my parents are sooooooooooooooo selfish and they're just like want to be frugal what i said is too frugal oh my god and I'm sick of it. i just want blackberry curve and you know it's not that expensive and they WONT give it and it's just make me wants to keep silent no sound at all. oh ya,today after i went to mcd basra with hanum . i went home by hanum's car and when i arrived at my house suddenly,my car arrived too so my mom wanted to talk to me but i wont. it's not because i am arrogant but i just want they know how i feel and i felt damn felt hurt so badly :( after that my dad talked to me but i wont reply. until then my mom figured out why i did this then she told me she will give me a new phone but it's too long she'll give me a new phone right after my school gave my phone back and my school will never give my phone back,why?cause i already brought phone to school twice and that's the deal -.- face it zy you''ll never get a new phone even it's for your birthday present. so back to the topic,then my father asked me a lot of questions oh i hate it and then this is our conversation so far
dad: just take your mom's phone!
me: what?no way that's secondhand -.- i want a new one loh i want blackberry curve and it's cheaper than my w960i so buy me that phone
dad: so do you want now??well why don't you wait?
me: (i told the reasons)
mom: no way that's a lie you know blablabla (talk to my sister) TOMORROW TAKE YOUR SISTER'S PHONE AT HER TEACHER,PLEASE!
me: not gonna happen , i don't want to waste time and actually they'll never gonna return my phone back and plus curve now is more expensive cause blackberry are now rare-.-
then my parents left me
after that my housemaid came and here's what she said
hm: you must be polite that's not polite at all you should be shame of yourself . your sisters never ask your parents anything like that(means expensive)
and i didn't answer haha
BUT THIS IS MY BIRTHDAY I DESERVE TO RECEIVE A GIFT FROM THEM ,THIS YEAR I WANT PHONE BUT THEY DIDN'T GAVE ME ANYTHING AND THAT SUCKS!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment